Thursday, December 11, 2008

People and Frogs

Lena Yual . . . in the shadows.





Gleeful Sarah!


Name someone? I love the blurry folks in the background . . . as a background.






Gayle pointed out this shot to me and I didn't notice 'til I got it into ZoomBrowser that there were two and that they were stacked. Observant of me.





My eldest two. (you can't see the Frisbee)





Staff training. An all female group . . . I wonder what they're talkin' about . . .





Nazrul (sp?) and ? (someone help me)





Self-deprecating laugh. It was an Office joke most likely. . .





Nipa, Sacred Mark's coordinator (actually I don't know her exact title)





Can someone give me a name? I know that she is MCCB Bogra staff.





Jahangir, Job Creation's man for all seasons.


6 comments:

viator.incognitus said...

hey austin,

i came here via links your brother mailed me.

i must say i am very impressed by the photography, and wondering what all lens and gear you are using to get these clear and sharp photos.

=)

viator.incognitus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Austin and Marita Miller Family said...

I am afraid that all I can say about my camera is that it is a big secret. Actually it is a Canon Powershot S5 IS. It has proprietary lenses that you can buy, but I have not. It is basically a step below an SLR, a glorified point and shoot. I usually mess with the levels a bit in Photoshop, but nothing destructive (who's to say what's destructive, just giving a camera to some people is destructive). Would love to meet up sometime.
Austin

viator.incognitus said...

i am getting better at PS, though i leave the messing of levels to the wife, who is a pro at it... i did figure that you were post-processing...

btw, i sent you an email at your reg. addy...

viator.incognitus said...

lmk when you all are back. looks like you have a LOT more experience at dhaka photography than me, would love to chat.

=)a.

Anonymous said...

Austin,
Gleeful frog and Sarah!
Dad the camerist

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.