Friday, July 24, 2009

Bali: The Journey Part I



Flying out of Dhaka I realized how much I was in need of a break. Looking out the airplane window and the skyscape above Bangladesh almost made me weep with it's sheer beauty. This much beauty unseen most of the time by most people. . . I had the childlike wondering if perhaps one day I would be able to fly and jump from cloud to cloud until I reach my destination and plop down on the sand of a tropical island. As I came to my adult senses I realized that Air Asia would have to do for now with glimpses through grubby, double-paned glass. I did end up plopping down on a tropical island though. . . The sky, as you may see in future blogs was every bit as spectacular in Bali and it never ceased to capture my imagination.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.