Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Millers, Zooks and the River




The Miller Punch (explanation of "Punch". Our word "Punch" is from the Sanskrit/Hindi/Bengali word "Panch" which means "5". For us "punch" is a drink which is composed of several drinks. Originally probably 5 drinks. All non-alcoholic of course) I think my title packs a better punch ***groan*** than The Miller Five does. So much for long explanations of minutuae.

















Rhoda boat . . . ***permission to groan again***







I like blue backgrounds. I like Steve even better. I am secretly planning to kidnap him.







Bamboo bridge with the Troll on the top!

















Rhoda in the wee hours of the morning having "quiet" time with Riley's assistance.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.