Thursday, June 19, 2008

Broken Glass, Blue Potty and Toes Meet Escher

The detritus from a scuffle between my two oldest sons. Jensen pushed Pruitt up against a big sliding glass window and it left the sill, landing on the veranda below. Pruitt was a bit shook up and our guest house bill was a bit larger than usual but there was no blood.




I have been asked to do some interior design on a flat which will be living space/guest house. I really liked the blue potty and don't think I will need to paint it.




As a kid I was enamoured with Escher and tricks of perception . . . okay, okay, I am still a kid. This handsome floor paves the entryway into the aforementioned apartment. I may turn it into a psychedelic breakfast nook.


1 comment:

Jenn said...

love the floor. giggle at the broom by the potty. and am happy no one was injured.

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.