Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waiting for the Train to Kuala Lumpur

The clock at the train station moved quite slow. It was scheduled for 5:30 if my memory serves me correctly.





Street Lamp Beauty





I love signage and the fence just seemed to reinforce the sign's message. It just makes you want to go see whatever it is that is being forbidden. Are we not sons of Eve? Or daughters of Adam? Or whichever combination makes you feel the most uncomfortable . . . or fuzzy . . . or politically correct.





Three perspectives of the same photo messed around with in "Levels". Which one "does it" for you?













Pruitt took this pic and I cropped it. Way to go! It's a beauty.





Riley spent most of his time at the rail station with the cat and kittens.





This was not at the rail station. It was at the zoo. I am sorting my pics in reverse order. At least I am sorting them. I might eventually get back to posting the rest of my blog-worthy Nepal photos.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the first photo of the three. I love the cat photo. Do you like my Day 30 photo on marlandphotos.com ? Dad

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.