Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Super Family and my Super Power



This is my thoroughly enjoyable family (minus me) taking a rest on the uphill trek from the Zoo/Himalyan Mountaineering Institute, to Chowrasta in Darjeeling. Aren't they great? I am also great because I went into the little tab entitled and I did just that, to get rid of the white space between all four pictures. I just started deleting stuff to be honest. I made the white space skinny first and then I made it disappear altogether by changing a ten to a zero. This is my super power!

2 comments:

Austin and Marita Miller Family said...

Argghhh! I didn't want my pics to look like that! ...back to the html.

Austin and Marita Miller Family said...

I did it! I did it! I conquered it! There is no stopping me! I not only took away the border line for this post, but for the posts of time past and the posts of time future. Sounds a bit Dickensian na ki? Jai hoke...

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.