Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Look Unless You Are Abir or Rafique...I saw that!

Rafique and Abir, I changed a few things from what we had discussed before. I hope this gives you a good enough idea to be able to continue while I'm gone. Don't forget, 70 inches.


These hangers can be lower than 70 inches so that the "dummies" can be higher.





Female dummy. We'll talk about her when I return. No hangers on this wall even though they are on the pic.


These hangers should be 65 inches and 75 inches or close to it



Thanks for all of your hard work.

And for you eavesdroppers, I will post some before and after pics of the showroom so you can make sense of this random posting. I am helping to design a showroom for one of our partners. I have a limited budget but a great team to help make it happen.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.