Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nepal: Nooks, Crannies and a Punctured Sky

Nook # 1, found at the restaurant just over the hill at the top of the 1000 steps. Clay has me under it's spell.





Cranny #1 only looks about half as sumptuous as it really is. It is located in one corner of the outdoor temple that I spoke of towards the beginning of my Nepal series.





Nook #2 has the beauty of clay in the background and the beauty of pigment on stone in the fore. Of course there are many beauties that I failed to mention such as the light and the shadow . . . I'll let you finish the list.





Punctured Sky #1 why it did not burst I'll never know.





Cranny #2 just sweeps me off of my figurative feet with the subtle primary colors making their bold statement . . . whatever it is . . . I'll listen. I got this shot when Lena stopped in at the post office to get some Nepali stamps for a colleague.


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.