Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nepal: Evening Sun

I was moving swiftly down the path hoping to get to supper by nightfall and I looked up and it almost took my breath away . . . the sun hitting this shack from around the corner with me on the shady side of the mountain. The washed out sky spited me but a photo could never have done what the real thing did to me. I am just glad I captured as much of it as I did.






Ah . . . no comment other than the fact that I love this photo and want it framed in my . . . good question . . . in which room would it best hang? I vote for the entry way. Do you think that it would be better if I would straighten it up so that the vertical lines are more verticaler?


No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Color Marinade Blogs by Austin D. Miller is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.